The DMA has worked with Godfrey Pembroke Limited to create a website package for Financial Advisers. Outlined below is all the information that will help GPL advisers understand the offer and sign up.
Website Theme Options
We now have 3 design options available for Godfrey Pembroke advisers. Below is a screenshot of the home page of each option as well as a link that takes you to a demonstration website.
If you have already reviewed the options and want to sign up, use the get started button here.
GPL Branded Theme 1
GPL Branded Theme 2
GPL Branded Theme 3
The Godfrey Pembroke website package provides you with everything you need to establish a professional website. The new 2015 theme updates provide the latest HTML 5 responsive features so your business looks great on any device.
- A WordPress website theme (see above), customised specifically for Godfrey Pembroke Advisers
- Your logo and custom colours (if co-branded) incorporated into the website
- Your content and chosen stock images uploaded and laid out on the site (we will provide you with a Content Template and guidelines to make it easy for you to write content for the website)
- Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tools
- Orientation session to show you how to make changes to the website once it is launched
- 10 support request tickets – we’re here to help you
- 12 months website hosting, including automated off site backups of your website and WordPress maintenance, software upgrades
Cost to Godfrey Pembroke branded advisers
- Choice of 3 GPL Branded WordPress themes (see above)
- $1779 inc GST – per website
Cost to Godfrey Pembroke co-branded advisers
- Choice of 3 WordPress themes and customisation for your brand (see Co-Branding above)
- $2,479 inc GST – per website
Please note that ongoing yearly costs for hosting and maintenance ($540 inc GST) are payable upon the first year anniversary of commencement of your website build. Additional support request tickets can be purchased as required (10 support request tickets are $375, plus GST).
Co-Branded Godfrey Pembroke Advisers
From February 2015 Co-Branded advisers can choose from any of the three new themes that are shown on this page. The DMA team will then do a round of customisation to work with your corporate branding.
- Placement of your logo in place of the main GPL logo
- Customisation of the colour scheme of the theme to compliment your logo and corporate branding
What will a co-branded site look like?
Using the new 2015 themes we recently launched a co-branded site for Accent Private Wealth in Victoria. Their site is a co-branded version of the new GPL Branded Theme 3.
Existing co-branded sites
If you have an existing co-branded site and would like to move to the new 2015 themes we are able to migrate your existing content into your choice of new theme and re-do the branding for your business. You’re able to select any one of the three themes shown on this page for your site.
There is a one off fee of $1100 + GST for this migration and re-launch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I supply content for my new website?
When we receive a new order for a GPL site we supply you with a content template. It is a Word document that provides you with some assistance and suggestions to gather the content for your site.
You return the content template to The DMA team and we’ll then progress the build of your website.
Can I blog or have a news section in my website
Absolutely. We build your website on WordPress, it’s very easy to use and has all the tools to manage and publish regular content on your website.
How flexible is the website?
Again the sites are all built on WordPress. There is a lot you can do the the menus, pages, content, blogging etc.. The DMA team is available to support you as you grow with your website. We’ll happily discuss specific needs and functionality that you would like to have.
Need Help? Have Questions?
Contact us on 1300 871 470, or submit an enquiry and our team will get in touch with you. If you’re ready to go, use the get started button to begin the process.