The DMA specialises in WordPress websites, and we have solutions to fit many budget levels. We have built beautiful WordPress websites for small and large business, Government agencies, charities, artists and specialist bloggers. From the bespoke, unique, to the every-day requirement, we have you covered.
Why WordPress for your Website ?
WordPress is a powerful program (or Content Management System) that allows you to control your website.
- WordPress is free, open source software.
- WordPress powers many of the world’s largest websites,
- WordPress has over 15,000 plugins so we can expand the functionality of your site, and integrate with other services such as email marketing,
- WordPress makes it easy to manage the content on your site, to add new content, and keep the site fresh and up-to-date, and
- WordPress is very search engine friendly – we’ll build your site with SEO best practice in mind.
Why The DMA ?
At The DMA, we are a full service WordPress provider:
- We design and build themes,
- We build in the most modern methods, including making sites Mobile Responsive,
- We understand scale, speed and efficiency – so your site can go from zero to thousands
- We also program plugins for additional functionality when you need something special, and
- We provide specialised hosting and maintenance of WordPress – so you don’t have to worry about any server or security issues.
Also, we are Australian based, with in-house Australian expertise that spans design, coding, business development, and on-line marketing. This local expertise means we will quickly understand your project and objectives, and deliver a great result.
Defined Processes, Project Management
From our experience, we know that well structured processes deliver the best results for you, and allow us to do that at the best rates possible. You’ll experience our professionalism and process driven approach from the first contact, as we:
- Provide written quotes on all jobs. The Scope of Work defines the project, and deliverables.
- You will have a senior member of the team as your Project Manager, to guide you through every step.
- We run a weekly production schedule – so when you sign-off on your job you will know when it can start – and when it will finish! Predictable project timeframes are unique in our business!
- Your Project Manager will keep in touch every week as the project runs.
- We provide extensive support, training materials, and on-going support to our clients.
Would you like to discuss your project, and how we can help ? Call us during business hours on 1300 871 470, or complete the form below.